Wednesday, January 2, 2008

2007 Farewell

As I was considering what to write about in this post I was originally thinking there was little to be thankful for in 2007. After all, 2007 was a year of loss! I was still sorting out my feelings regarding losing my Grandmother (Cancer) in late 2006, Angela was diagnosed with Lymphoma in April, and several other close friends were diagnosed with cancer as well. Not a good year by most accounts.

But as I reflect, I realize (in my most sentimental moments) that I thankful for the most precious and intangible of things; spending time with my family, friends, and loved ones. Aside from Angela kicking Priscilla’s (she named her tumor Priscilla) butt spending time with everyone that is SO close to us was I will remember most about 2007.

HAPPY NEW YEAR! May 2008 bring joy, happiness, and good health to all!

No comments: